Friday, August 20, 2010

Simple fauxnad flowers on Orly Rage

Hi Kids!
Lovely color, Orly Rage...Mani is 3 coats, plates; BM03 & fauxnad H3, stamped with WnW Black, 2 sizes gold, holo, hex sequins, 2 coats Seche.
Pictures look better bigger...just ignore the fact that I did not clean this mani up


















I matched my mani color to the shirt I had planned on wearing. I had only worn it once before, and never took note that there were flowers on it. Honest to goodness, I had this shirt on for an hour and did not know how exact my mani matched until I passed by my full view mirror.
Check it;
















It actually kind of freaked me out. I had my daughter, son and husband all come over to see the surreal duplicity, only to be disappointed that they were not as amazed as I was.
Apologies that I did not delay posting until tomorrow for some daylight photos...I could not wait (to get off work) and share this with all of You!

10 comments:

ThRiSzHa said...

so elegant.. love the color...

rmcandlelight said...

I love how you placed the rhinestones :)

EvilAngel said...

Oh it's just beautiful! I love whenan artstic like that happens. I have unknowingly matched patterns in my nails and clothes a couple of times.
You are so awesome!

L said...

This is lovely! I love these rhinestones.

nihrida said...

WOW, this is gorgeous! I dont' know how you come up with these amazing manicures, but you manage to blow me away every single time.

Heather said...

Love it! It is amazing how it matches your shirt. Which i'd like to see more of, the colors are really great!
You know how much I love Orly so this is a major WIN!

mrsrexy said...

Spectacular as always! 

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Bella Kuree

Saori said...

I have this collection & i love it :)  your nail art is beautiful, perfect for this polish !!

JQ said...

This is SO HOT that I am re-evaluating my sequin phobia.  And you've made me look at crafting stickers in an entirely new light as well!  You rock!  Blogroll!